Concept Floral’s Workshop & Demos invites friends and flower enthusiasts to share their love and passion for flowers. At our monthly in-house workshops, you can design your own floral concept and watch it come to life as you brush up on the necessary knowledge from our team to create your own personalized arrangements. Our workshop themes include celebrating diverse seasonal festivities, flowers, and colours; while still embracing our contemporary style.
- A1 Beginner Class : Introduction of tools and safety. This course is an entry level required before attending further floral workshops. It is a short session of educational material on how to properly operate the tools and apply to the fundamental workshops.
30-45 mins / $65
- A2 Beginner Design Class : The A2 beginner class offers a variety of choices for you to pick. Selections include
1.) Hand-tied bouquet
2.) Corsage and Head Wreath
3.) Simple foam arrangement
4.) Advanced foam arrangement
5.) Fresh floral topiary ($190)
2 hours per class/$155
- Beginner Package : Includes A1 and ALL classes of A2 Beginner design class.
- Advanced Class (Experienced) : The Advanced Class offers a variety of technic learning and design material. Options include
2 hours per class/$275
- Advanced Package : Includes all advanced class
- Private Inquiry : Concept Floral Vancouver also offers private workshops for events and occasions. Our lounge area is open for guests to enjoy their time with us while enjoying the flowers making. (Email us for more information.)
Workshop capacity: 8 People
For reservations please send us a message on our contact page.